Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'll consider it a success

Remember when I mentioned that I taught a knitting class back here? Well, one of my students (my neighbor below me) showed me her completed work and I am sort of PROUD!
My neighbor Tara was at the knitting class and she was was one of the students that caught on quickly. This is her sheltie Riley who we a.d.o.r.e. I must say, he makes a spectacular scarf model:



 (his eyes really aren't that creepy, he is a gorgeous dog)

I hope to post more progress photos from my other students once I see their results. Oh, any my finished scarves whenever I get around to them.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Her scarf looks awesome... maybe I'll give it a try again :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are only sort of proud? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I am VERY proud my knitting apprentice.

    ReplyDelete