Monday, November 15, 2010

My First Post, YAY!

Hi Everyone!

I am so very excited to be making my first post. I have been blog-stalking for the past few years and am PUMPED to be joining in. I love quilting, knitting, crocheting, cooking, eating and I will absolutely try any craft project once.

Craft My Life Away blog is going to be about one thing--> Putting my money where my mouth is and actually getting projects done. I am always ripping things out of magazines, bookmarking projects, and not buying things because I think that I can make them better instead. Don't get me wrong, I make lots of stuff, but I have a bit of crafting ADD and I forget about old projects, etc. 

On the right side of my page you can see a long list of projects. I literally went through my binders of save projects, every project that I have flagged in various quilting, knitting, sewing books, and all of my saved bookmarks and listed out all of the projects here.

RULES: Yes, there are rules.
1) I cannot remove anything from the list (unless it is approved by blogland)
2) I have to complete (or at least be on my way) 1 project a week
3) I promise to take pictures of everything, even the things that are disastrous


I hope that you like the blog and all that I have to offer. Please leave comments and feel free to e-mail me at craftmylifeaway@gmail.com.


Happy Crafting,
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment