Tuesday, December 28, 2010

All I want for Christmas is . . . .

umm, everything? 

Not really everything. I gave Hubby free range to get my anything/everything from Anna Maria Horner's shop. Guess what he gave me?






FOLKSY FLANNELS! He gifted me the Folksy Flannels Collection which consists of 16 fat quarters of the loveliest flannel fabrics I have ever seen:






INNOCENT CRUSH VOILE COLLECTION. This is the most magnificent feeling fabric I have ever felt in my life. I mean, it FEELS LIKE BUTTA:






CRUSH COTTON COLLECTION. This is the MOST BEAUTIFUL quilting cotton on Earth. I am for sure convinced of that:










PATTERNS! PATTERNS! PATTERNS!


SUPPLIES:



A GLORIOUS BOOK!




I am so excited to get started on projects! Did everyone else get amazing gifts too?



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment