Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The votes are in!

Blogland has voted and the next series of projects I am working on is......







drumroll ....








drumroll ...





Little girl dresses! Yay! I am so excited to start something new. However, I do have to finish a few things first:


1) The 16 mug rugs that I have ready to be bound in my dining room, that I haven't blogged about yet because they are gifts for a certain group of people that read my blog frequently.
2) The Figgy Rail Fence quilt started back here.
3) A Christmas stocking for myself (woops)


So I have to finished all of those items hopefully before New Years, so I have about a week to whip up a few dresses!


xoxo


OH - hopefully I will have some fabric added to my stash after present opening on Christmas!!





No comments:

Post a Comment