Sunday, April 17, 2011

Now that it's over, it's on!

Now that tax season is OFFICIALLY OVER and I no longer feel like this: 



I can finally get back at crafting and make some headway on my bucket list! 

I haven't been able to work on too many projects lately, but I have been certainly been checking blogs for inspiration. Most notably, I LOVE all of the pillows that Angela over @ Fussy Cut has been making. They are really spectacular and I want to follow her pillow making tutorial to make a few of my own.

I also want to finish up the folksy flannels quilt I started back in February as well as the bento box quilt I started a little bit ago.

Our house is desperate for a new set of curtains for the small window in our kitchen. That shouldn't be too big of a project, but I haven't made curtains yet, so I'll keep you all posted. I might use some Anna Maria Horner voile, I am not sure yet.

To coordinate with the kitchen curtains, I want to me a cover for our stand mixer. I took the dimensions of the mixer a while back, but am still pondering the design for the cover. 

OH and... new oven mitts too. We received a great oven mitt for a Christmas present, and I want to replicate it and make one or two for our kitchen.


That's my list for the next few weeks. 

- Finish bento box quilt

- Finish folksy flannels quilt
- Sew some pillows for our couches
- Sew kitchen curtains
- Sew a stand mixer cover
- Sew oven mitts


Happy April 17th!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment