Saturday, June 18, 2011

My First Sampler

In my post about the Farmer's Wife QAL I mentioned that I started a sampler quilt a while back (I think August of 2009) and just stumbled across it again recently. 

This was the 2nd quilt that I ever started. I don't know why I thought it was a good option for a wicked inexperienced quilter. I feel like I'm always in over my head. Oh well, here it is!


Here are some of the individual blocks that I liked the best ...
 
 (Card Trick)


 (I can't remember what this block is called, but I will call it a God's Eye block because it looks an awful lot like those crafts we used to do as kids with popsicle sticks and yarn)


 (Some type of star block, no idea which one though)

 (This is a foursome of Spool blocks)


 (Another card trick block)


 (A drunkard's path block)


 (Some type of star block)


Another shot of the quilt. I actually have the back all pieced and ready to go, I should probably get on that.
 


 xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment