Friday, July 1, 2011

House!

Hiii,

Remember how I told you that my husband and I have been looking for a house? Well... we found one! Right now we are under contract for our first home and we couldn't be more excited/nervous/anxious/terrified.

I hope that I am not jinxing myself here, but I want to share a picture of it with you. I am pretty confident that you will love it just as much as we do.


Oh my gosh don't you LOVE IT?? 

Can anyone tell me what that tree is in our front yard? The picture might not be close enough, but the leaves look IDENTICAL to gingko leaves, but when I google image a gingko tree, it looks nothing like the images.

Anyway, we are so excited! We will likely be closing in the middle-end of July. WOW I better start packing! Luckily we are only moving 15 minutes from our current apartment, so the move shouldn't be too too bad. 

Thanks for letting me share with you, we are SO EXCITED!

I've said we're excited about 8 times in this post, don't mind me. 




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment