Thursday, October 6, 2011

FWQAL Block #9 "Box"

My initial plan was to make blocks in the order they appear in the book. Like, number 1, then 2 then 3. As my post before mentioned, I am having trouble with block number 7. So last night I went to move onto number 8, and couldn't find my template #7 needed to make the block. 



Soooo I moved on to number 9, Box.
 




These are my fabric choices. They are both from Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush line.



This cutting was SO much easier than the 40 pieces I had to cut out for my last block. Thank God.


All done! This block was pretty easy. Sooo much easier than the last. I really like how it turned out.


Here are all of my blocks finished so far. You like?


Check out my flickr account with all my Farmer's Wife Quilt-a-long photos thus far. Enjoy.

Holler!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I should try to take things one block a day. I always try to conquer the world and get discouraged!

    ReplyDelete