Tuesday, November 1, 2011

On the Sticks

There has been some knitting in this house lately. Lots of started but unfinished projects. As usual.

A supremely thick and warm scarf knitted up on size 13 needles using the Mistake Stitch Ribbing pattern.




Obviously hard to tell  what this project is, but it should be the start to these little knit baskets:

 

But, I can't figure out how to follow the instructions. Has anyone made these before? If so, can you please please please e-mail so I can pick your brain about a step here? I am definitely digging the color though. Actually, it is the exact same yarn as the little hexagon in the background. Just noticed that.



Ahhh... knitting.... my one true love. Only if there was enough time in the day to finish it all. Maybe that's what I'll ask for for Christmas this year, time.

Holler.


1 comment:

  1. I love those little baskets, but unfortunately I haven't made them.

    ReplyDelete